As part of its development plan, SOCIETE FINANCIERE DE TOURISME ET DE LOISIRS (SOFITOUL SA) , IATA approved tour operator, leader in the tourism industry in Cameroon and in the CEMAC zone is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of an INTERNAL AUDITOR
Place of employment: Yaoundé
Assurance missions, through the establishment of a healthy control environment that provides sufficient assurance on the integrity of the company’s operations. As such, he must:
- Propose and implement an internal control policy
- Ensure compliance with internal audit methodologies and standards of practice Coordinate the interventions of external auditors, Statutory Auditors and facilitate the collection of information from operational staff
- Examine, evaluate and assess the internal control systems
The auditor is hierarchically attached to the General Manager and has the rank and prerogative of Head of Service
- Bac + 4/5 in Audit and Management Control
- Bac G2 (Accounting) or BTS Accounting is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an external audit firm or a service company as an internal auditor.
- Very good level in financial audit and operational audit
- Knowledge of audit and internal control standards
- Very good knowledge of software: SAARI, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrate rigor and organization
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills.
- writing skills,
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV, cover letter and photocopy of the required diploma to:
- Sofitoul Bastos opposite the BAT factory, tel.: 222 20 13 85
- or at: Sofitoul Douala rue Njo Njo opposite the Gais Lutins school, tel.: 233 42 21 25
- Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 01/27/2023 at 5:00 p.m.