SCB Cameroon recruits 01 Information Systems Security Manager
- Define a security policy for the bank’s information systems and manage its deployment in order to preserve business continuity.
- Define the information systems security policy in line with the bank’s information systems strategy;
- Analyze IT security risks and establish a prevention plan;
- Provide training and awareness of IT security issues:
- Supervise the implementation of security policies at the level of the bank’s security infrastructure and monitor their compliance;
- Set up and control the management of information systems in line with the bank’s information systems strategy;
- Carry out a continuous technological watch in terms of security solutions and infrastructures;
- Monitor the compliance and effectiveness of the information systems risk assessment and control system.
- Required level: Bac + 4/5 in information systems management, A Master 2 in MASSICO Information and Communication Systems Security is strongly desired with certifications in cybersecurity.
- Experience 5 to 10 years in a similar position in a banking environment;.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your application ( updated CV + cover letter) with the subject “Operational Manager of Information Systems Security” to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 26, 2021