FINANCIAL HOUSE SA
FINANCIAL HOUSE SA is recruiting:
Position: Information Security Manager
Status: full-time, CDD of one renewed one (01) time followed by a CDI
Place of employment: General Management (Yaoundé) Job
Trained l management of the division manager informal division manager, the information security manager will have the mission to identify and inform the information security and decipher the security of the security, the counting and the security and securing security, press release and elder on security standards, ensure technological and regimental watch.
As such, he will be responsible for:
- Titles title reviews, and more sovevent with the help of supporter;
- Analyze risks and malfunctions, margins for improvement of security systems;
- Define and develop the Group’s information systems security policy (PSSI)
- Establish a presentation plan for informative presentations and a continuation plan
- of activity (PCA) (or maintenance plan in operational conditions of the IS);
- Define or develop security measures and standards (charter), consistent with the nature of the company’s activity and its exposure to IT risks (nomadism, BYOD (Bring your own device), data transfers, transactions financial …); .
- Apply security norms and standards; Put in place appropriate safety tools and tools, and support their
- implementation with users; Gets the security frameworks project;
- Develop and monitor security dashboards; Supervisor or auditor of backup programs (back-up);
- Serves security incidents and offers solutions; Defines the actions in the mouth of the owners of the IS and of the IS security service (intrusion into the system, contamination by a virus, failure of an equipment, etc.), metrics in air conditioning and effective repressive planning (PRA);
- Safety recommendation, automatic refinement, diffusion delivery and sail to your application; HOME
- Ensure a security baseline, update it regularly, ensure its distribution and ensure its application;
- Identify new risks to the security of the information system: appearance of the new virus, launch of informative information on the global network, etc.;
- Look for innovative solutions to redevelop auxiliary inductions by introducing new technological innovations.
- Be at most 35 years old;
- It also has a Bac+4 or +5 informative options, cybercave with
- professional expires within 3 years; Have a sense of organization, rigor, responsibility and adaptability;
- Having effective certifications in the field would be a major asset.
- Competence in system security, design and architecture;
- Capacity analysis (for information system audits);
- Capacities and commissions, informing and alerting users;
- Capitalization of the risks and dangers inherent in the change system
Candidate candidates from the Curriculum Vitae + motivation must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or more before May 02, 2022.
NB: candidates will be invited to take the tests and/or registrations. recruitment.
Tel: 222 22 60 64 Fax: 222 22 60 33
MAISONS Tel: 222 22 60 64
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com