AFRICA FOOD MANUFACTURE SA recruits as part of its activities 01 INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER
MANAGEMENT: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 01
DUTY PLACE: DOUALA
Attached to the Accounting and Finance Department, the Plant Management Controller will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall performance of the plant by ensuring daily control of the costs of acquisition of goods and services,
- Ensure the proper use and adequacy of available resources to achieve the objectives and missions of the organization
- Analyze expenses, profitability of profit centers and optimization of cost centers.
- Analyze the reliability of the channels for creating financial information.
- Calculate production costs;
- Follow the production plan;
- Monitor and analyze variances and ratios;
- Analyze and monitor inventory depreciation;
- Monitor waste flows (sales, destruction);
- Perform daily cash statements;
- Assist in stock inventories;
- Compile the KPIs of each department;
- Monitoring and reporting of returned goods
- Calculate the cost of acquisition of fixed assets, create identification sheets and establish transfer requests;
- Check the accounting packages before archiving and produce a report once every two weeks on the inconsistencies noted.
- In close collaboration with the various managers, ensure the daily updating of the information system and identify the new documents to be created;
- Be reassured that a memorandum modifying a provision of the procedure in progress has contributed to the updating of the said procedure.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Academic level: Bac + 4 in accounting and finance,
- Additional training and/or qualification (asset): Certification
- Professional experience: 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Minimum age: 27 years old
- B permit
- mastery of the accounting organization of the system;
- mastery of analytical operating accounting;
- mastery of internal control techniques;
- mastery of the management of fixed assets;
- knowledge of supply chain management;
- knowledge of international trade and customs procedures;
- knowledge of developing a business plan;
- accounting and budgetary analysis;
- implementation of the budget process;
- knowledge of dashboards and analysis of operations;
- mastery of computer tools and accounting software.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Organized, rigorous and open to learning, comments and suggestions
- Critical and synthetic spirit
- Stress resistance
- Ability to coordinate a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to anticipate in order to identify potential risks and anticipate the taking of appropriate measures
- Writing skills to write procedures, work instructions and other reports
- Excellent relational qualities, in order to ensure the interface with the various internal and external partners
- The ability to work in a team
- Good negotiation skills and strength of conviction
- Strong ability to adapt to work with all departments of the company.
- Curriculum vitae updated with references;
- Cover letter ;
HOW TO APPLY?
All applications should be submitted to the Human Resources office. (CV and cover letter) or online via our firstname.lastname@example.org address
Candidates are recommended to apply with the published job title in the subject line.
Only compliant applications will be considered further.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS February 25, 2022 at 1 p.m.