The Cameroon Cereals Company , a subsidiary of the KADJI group specializing in the production of cereal-based flour, is looking for a Human Resources Manager as part of its activities.
Place of work: Douala
Position: Human Resources Manager.
Age: Between 22 – 45 years old
Qualification required: Master 1 or 2 in Human Resources Management/Management or similar
Experience required: 02 years minimum.
Languages: French & English
The Human Resources Manager manages the HR services, the implementation of the HR strategy and the administrative management of the personnel.
- Participate in the definition and management of HR strategy and policy
- Collect from management the needs and expectations in terms of human resources;
- Define the HR policy and projects according to the different areas of human resources: training, recruitment, mobility, . . .
- Manage HR projects within the framework of the strategy defined in agreement with management;
- Monitor the evolution of HR strategies implemented in the company.
- Role of information and advice to operational staff
- Respond to requests from operational staff in the various HR areas: labor law, social law, training, recruitment, career management,
- Advise and assist company managers in human resources management.
- Implementation of HR projects
- Lead HR projects resulting from the HR strategy given by management (internal reorganization, etc.);
- Coordinate activities, monitor and control their implementation; Set up HR monitoring and reporting tools.
Staff administration management:
- Prepare all the mandatory documents in terms of personnel management (employment contracts, . . . );
- Maintain candidate files;
- Develop social dashboards; Oversee payroll management;
- Ensure compliance with social and legal regulations related to the domains
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested parties must send us their application files (CV with photo ID, cover letter, CNI photocopy) at 6 p.m. at our offices in Douala located in the Bonabéri industrial zone, or by email at email address: email@example.com with the subject: Human Resources Manager.
Deadline: Wednesday 21/12/2022