Africa Eye Foundation Cameroon (AEF) , an international NGO , is recruiting for its hospital – Magrabi ICO Cameroon Eye Institute (MICEI) in Obak, on the Okola road located about 10 km from Yaoundé A Human Resources Manager
- Participate in the development of hospital objectives with respect to HR programs.
- Ensure full implementation of HR policies, techniques, procedures and methods as they relate to certification verification and orientation of new employees.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures necessary to achieve MICEI’s goals and objectives and ensure maximum utilization and stability of hospital staff.
- Interpret MICEI policies and regulations to new employees.
- Lead and/or advise on orientation/training programs.
- Provide technical assistance and coordinate with all department heads in the preparation of job descriptions, staffing plans and training plans.
- Participate in hospital committee meetings as required.
- Initiate and conduct employee satisfaction surveys to measure the level of employee satisfaction with turnover, salaries, benefits and other personnel considerations.
- Conduct exit interviews with all employees leaving the hospital and submit periodic reports on the data extracted from these interviews to the CEO and Administrative Director.
- Develop and maintain periodic reports regarding staff turnover and retention rates, sick leave usage, overtime usage and other HR metrics.
- Ensure that benefits for all employees are delivered on time and intervene effectively to resolve any issues arising from this area.
- Develop, maintain, implement and document all quality improvement policies and activities in all areas of the HR department.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Specialized degree in human resources management is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in human resources management.
- Working knowledge of employment practices and procedures in Cameroon.
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
- Very good knowledge of the use of computer programs.
- Cover letter including salary expectations
- Curriculum vitae with 3 references
- Photocopy of the Bachelor’s degree
- Photocopy of national identity card
- Two passport photos
HOW TO APPLY?
The application file must be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ” Application for the position of Human Resources Manager ” or deposited at the Human Resources office in a sealed envelope with the subject ” Application for the position of Human Resources Manager “.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2023