General Business of Africa SA
Name of employer: General Business of Africa SA
Type of employment: CDI
Place of performance of the contract : Douala
- Develop the employer brand, promote the corporate culture to employees, participate in the development of the HR budget and the implementation of the company’s HR projects.
HR administration, social relations and remuneration:
- Ensure the follow-up of the workforce, absenteeism, conflicts, employee complaints, turnover and make proposals to the hierarchy.
- Ensure the management of employment contracts, leave, discipline, updating of personnel files.
- In the absence of the HRM, process payroll, monitor payroll, benchmark for pay equity and good practices in terms of compensation and benefits
- Ensure CNPS activities (staff registration, AT, AF)
- Participate in the management of relations with external social partners (Labour Inspectorate, MINEFOP, and Occupational Doctor)
- Participate in the animation of the social dialogue with the DP, CHST and the General Management.
- Participate in the management of internal communication (drafting and publication of memos, information, press releases
- Participate in the organization of social events within the company (Labor Day, end of year meeting, etc.)
HR development and performance management:
- Collect training needs, develop the annual plan, monitor its effective implementation, write reports and participate in training evaluations to measure the impact on employee performance.
- Identify recruitment needs, participate in the development of the annual talent acquisition plan, write, publish job offers, ensure sourcing, selection of candidates, develop job descriptions.
- Welcome and monitor the integration of new talent
- Manage careers and mobility (promotions, reclassifications, assignments, interim, missions, retraining, terminations)
- Support managers in setting objectives for employees and coaching to achieve / exceed these objectives
- Participate in performance reviews and make award proposals
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in HRM or a similar position
- Being bilingual (French & English) is a serious asset
- Have strong skills in personnel administration and payroll
- Mastery of SAGE 500 payroll software
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and commitment in the performance of duties.
- Strong teamwork skills
- High degree of discretion commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidates interested in this job offer must send their applications consisting of CV + cover letter + copy of CNI + copy of diploma + proof of professional experience to email@example.com no later than May 27, 2022