Kesai Eggrow Cameroon SA . Company manufacturing, importing and distributing agricultural inputs and equipment is looking for an HR Assistant for its service needs for its service needs .
- Ensure the operational tasks of the Administrative and HR department.
- Execute the hiring and departure formalities with the CNPS (registration and declaration of cessation);
- Process, edit payslips and make CNPS declarations:
- Follow-up of social welfare files (work accidents, sick leave and maternity leave);
- Monitoring of relations with other social partners;
- And many other administrative tasks entrusted by the hierarchy.
Required profile :
- Be between 25 and 32 years old maximum;
- Have a BTS in human resources management, with a minimum professional experience of 03 years in a similar position;
- Mastery of Excel and writing formulas;
- Good knowledge of payroll taxation and CNPS procedures.
REQUIRED QUALITIES :
- Good knowledge of HR procedures, and those of social organizations;
- Sense of discretion;
- Good physical presentation;
- Being bilingual would be a great asset.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your file consisting of a CV followed by references from previous jobs (work certificate and other, etc.), a cover letter addressed to the General Administrator, to the following address: email@example.com specifying job title and city of residence in subject; or the physical file at the company’s headquarters at a place called mini prix bastos contact: 620272878/695981971 .
Application deadline: March 5, 2023.