The International NGO INTERSOS is looking for 01 HR Assistant
Reports to: HR Officer
Place of employment: Kousseri
Type of contract: CDD
Duration of contract: 8 months
MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resources Assistant supports the HR Officer on a daily basis in carrying out
the tasks of the Human Resources Department. He/she will support the Mission on
matters of recruitment, administration and personnel management, under the direction of
the HR Officer.
- Publish recruitment notices
- Participate in the candidate screening process.
- Invites candidates for written tests and interviews.
- Prepare recruitment reports.
- Checks the professional references of candidates.
- Send informative emails to unsuccessful candidates.
- Collects personnel files for CNPS registrations (pre-registration, registration, etc.);
- Collects the CNPS insurance number from staff for hiring.
- CNPS termination after the departure of an employee from the organization.
- Collects family allowance files from staff for the CNPS.
- Collect documents for maternity leave from staff;
- Communicates the CNPS insurance number to new affiliated recruits;
Staff contract management
- Contributes to the follow-up of the management of leave and absences.
- Prepare leave letters by delegation
- Follow-up with project and department managers on staff evaluations
- Prepare end of contract notifications.
- Prepare work certificates at the end of the contract.
- Support the Human Resources Officer in end-of-contract communications and SOP management.
Administrative documentation of personnel and IMP
- Send personnel HR documents to the sub-bases / Coordination and follow the files sent until their return.
- Prepare service certificates and any other administrative document requested by staff;
- Digital archiving of personnel files on drive and in IMP;
- Ensure that staff return HR documents in their possession.
- Work closely with logistics for the production of professional badges for staff.
- Enter HR data in the IMP software;
- Assist the Head of the HR Department in the implementation of the code of conduct, the Internal Regulations, the Charter etc…
- University degree in human resources management, law or any other related field, a related specialization in law, development and international security or in a relevant field is required.
- At least 02 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience with an NGO or INGO
- Knowledge and experience of working with authorities and partners
- Language Fluency in written and oral French and English
- Good writing skills
- Basic functional knowledge of
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Mainstream web browsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla
- Knowledge of Human Resources concepts, functions and procedures,
- Knowledge of the Cameroonian labor code and local rules (jurisprudence), knowledge of CNPS procedures, knowledge of personnel administrative management and conflict management, personnel administration
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV (renamed respecting the format: CV-Name) and your cover letter in PDF by following the link below: https://cutt.ly/d0hPWNA
NB: Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for the Written Test.
The deadline for submitting applications is December 18, 2022 at 8 a.m.