Name of employer: House Techniq
Type of job: INTERNSHIP
Expiry date: 17-06-2022
A company, operating in the civil engineering sector (construction and hardware) in Cameroon, is looking for a civil engineer for an internship.
Main tasks :
- Calculate, stagger, size and carry out the work,
- Calculate the costs of the works,
- Establish the execution programs.
- Realization of geological and topographical surveys in order to study the feasibility of the project
- Use of 3D modeling software for project presentation
- Supervision of the design of the project within a team
- Definition of adequate working methods
- Project management, control of standards and regulations, paying particular attention to the safety of workers and the public
- Proposal for optimization of existing infrastructures
- Management, supervision of the execution of works and site meetings
- Drafting of site reports
- Monitor the execution of the work by the service providers
- Prepare work contracts
- Track material costs and consumption
- Engineer’s degree or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional experience: 12 months
Quotation, Carry out the works, Drawing, Establish the work programs.
Application files (LM and CV) to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org before 06/17/2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group