As part of its development plan, SOCIETE FINANCIÈRE DE TOURISME ET DE LOISIRS (SOFITOUL SA) , IATA approved tour operator, leader in the tourism industry in Cameroon and in the CEMAC zone is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of a HEAD OF THE TREASURY AND CREDIT DEPARTMENT
Hierarchical reporting: Director of Administration, Accounting and Finance.
The head of the treasury and credit department, on the one hand, is the guardian of the company’s treasury, and on the other hand, he supports the commercial and operating management in achieving a healthy turnover and (b ) general management in its customer risk-taking. As such, he must:
On the cash flow plan
- Ensure the solvency of the company and ensure that it has the necessary liquidity according to operating and investment needs.
- Control financial flows.
- Analyze the risks associated with investments and never jeopardize the company.
- Ensure the security of financial transactions. Control the working capital requirement (WCR) and optimize the company’s cash flow.
On the Credit Plan
- Ensure the solvency of customers or prospects, he collects and analyzes their financial information (through his relations with banks and financial circles), verifies their debts.
- He helps the sales department in collection by analyzing customer accounts.
- Participate in the definition of the general conditions of sale, in the decision on the opening of forward customer accounts.
- Develop and monitor a formalized and disseminated credit policy.
- Continuously monitor the amount and the DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) of late payments, the amount of outstanding payments and the level of customer outstandings.
- Bac + 4/5 in Banking and Finance or Bac + 4/5 in Accounting and Finance
- Mastery of accounting software such as SAARI, in particular the modules relating to cash management; Mastery of client risk assessment methods and tools;
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets (Excel) and office software such as Word, Power Point and electronic messaging tools.
- Minimum 5 years of cumulative experience in the position of treasurer and/or credit manager;
- Proven experience in relationship management with banks or experience in the banking sector; Experience in credit and customer risk management.
- Demonstrate rigor and organization;
- Commercial skills, have a sense of negotiation and enjoy working in a team because, with commercial teams, it helps in business development;
- Good interpersonal skills.
File to submit:
- cover letter
- degree required
At the addresses:
- Sofitoul Bastos opposite the BAT factory, tel.: 222 20 13 85
- Sofitoul Douala rue Njo Njo opposite the Gais Lutins school, tel.: 233 42 21 25
- Or by e-mail at email@example.com