Details of offer 659
- Country: Cameroon
- Place of work: DOUALA
- Number of positions: 1
- Education level: BAC + 5
- Speciality: INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING
- Years of experience: 10 YEARS
- Type of contract: CDI
The Project Management Officer’s main mission is to ensure the administrative management, governance and quality management of projects in compliance with norms, standards, QHSE rules and contractual obligations of the company.
Main Activities and Tasks
- Prepare and present budget forecasts for projects;
- Monitor the progress of work relative to established schedules;
- Develop and implement quality control programs;
- Provide team management;
- Prepare the performance review file;
- Lead the skills development of project managers.
- Minimum BAC + 5 in one of the following fields: mechanical, industrial, civil or electrical engineering, project management;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the management of industrial projects.
- Good knowledge of all procedures, methods and standards in the field of activity;
- Good knowledge of electrical energy production value chains;
- Good knowledge of CAPEX assembly mechanisms;
- Good knowledge of project management tools and office automation tools.
- Ability to decide and negotiate;
- Autonomous ;
- Good negotiator;
- Ability to communicate and persuade;
- Ability to manage conflicts;
- Team spirit ;
- View height;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Sense of judgment;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Sense of analysis;
Human Resources Management
To apply for this job please visit jobsite.eneoapps.com.