Brain RH Ltd
RECRUITMENT NOTICE OF A HEAD OF MANAGEMENT CONTROL DEPARTMENT
Cabinet Brain RH Ltd is recruiting on behalf of its client, the company Atlantique Assurances Cameroun, which specializes in the coverage of Fire, Accident, Miscellaneous Risks and Transport (IARDT), a head of Management Control department.
Duration: Permanent contract Remuneration: According to internal grid Job location: Douala
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Implementation and monitoring of management control;
- Safeguarding company assets;
- Analysis of company performance against objectives;
- Preparation of periodic Holding and CIMA reports;
- Drafting of Board of Directors and General Assembly files
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
- Implementation and monitoring of management control
- Collect and disseminate documents relating to the preparation of budgets;
- Assist the various departments in the preparation of budgets;
- Collect and check the consistency of the budgets of the various departments and consolidate them;
- Organize budget negotiation and arbitration meetings;
- Monitor the execution of the budget by the various departments and propose corrective measures;
- Prepare budget execution monitoring reports and propose corrective measures.
- Develop a dashboard for the General Management;
- Monitor management indicators and give the alert if necessary.
Safeguard company assets
- Identify threats and risks for society;
- Propose preventive or corrective actions to be implemented;
- Ensure optimal use of company assets.
Preparation of reports / Board of Directors / General Assembly files
- Develop Group / Flash reporting;
- Prepare CIMA statements;
- Prepare Board of Directors and General Assembly files.
Perform ad hoc tasks at the request of the CFO
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum educational level required: Bac+4/5 in Finance, Management or Audit or any other equivalent diploma;
- Experience: 5 years minimum of professional experience in a similar position. An experience of at least 3 years in an audit firm would be appreciated;
- Have a good command of audit techniques and management control;
- Have good knowledge of insurance and the insurance code.
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Develop a great passion for manipulating numbers;
- Have a great sense of confidentiality and discretion;
- Have good moral probity and a strong sense of professional ethics;
- Have good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Be rigorous and organized;
- Be able to work in a pressurizing environment.
Bilingualism is an asset.
- Experience Level: Director
- Years of experience: Between 5 and 8 years
- Minimum Academic Level: Masters
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
You recognize yourself in this position! Do not hesitate to send us your application (CV and Cover Letter) with the subject “Head of Production Department” no later than May 07, 2022 .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org