Marguerita Holistic Health Center (M2HC)
Publication date: April 21, 2022
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Organization: Marguerita Holistic Health Center (M2HC)
Marguerita Holistic Health Center (M2HC) , exist since 2019. It is an apolitical, non-profit association that has the vision of “freeing human beings from their discomfort, thanks to holistic care (physical, nutritional, psychological, social, etc.)”. Its mission is divided into three strategic objectives:
- bring, at the same time, relief to the suffering of the individuals concerned (the youth, in their environment, the families in the communities, the personnel in the companies, etc.);
- carry out integrated and global interventions vis-à-vis individuals, victims of various ailments;
- promote well-being and living together, through a holistic approach.
- The human being is at the center of M2HC’s concerns. The association works every day with people, victims of various ailments, without any discrimination, in educational communities, companies and decentralized communities.
Context and justification:
As part of the pursuit of the implementation of its vision which consists in freeing the human being from its malaise, thanks to a holistic care, M2HC launched a set of activities, since more than two years. Having set itself the main objective of deploying itself more coherently, mobilizing and revitalizing its action in the field, with a view to optimal use of its services, the association deemed it necessary to attach the professional services that correspond to these expectations. In this perspective, M2HC is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of a communication manager.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for contributing to the development of a communications strategy and from there implementing and monitoring its progress.
1. communication plan
- Develop a communication strategy accompanied by a plan that includes all the contours of internal and external communication;
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of this communication plan;
- Identify potential partners, able to help with the implementation;
- Report to the Technical Coordinator on all related communication activities.
2. Organization and animation of activities
- organize, with the collaboration of the technical coordinator, the activities of educational talks and conferences, face-to-face (at headquarters and elsewhere) and lead them;
- monitor and report on activities.
3. Integration of information technologies in the operation of M2HC
- identify the different technological tools necessary for the operation of the association;
- organize webinars.
- identify communication needs within the structure;
- mount graphics for internal and external advertising;
- to work in favor of the visibility of the association with the public opinion.
5. Practice of Community Management and daily animation of the association’s digital spaces
- writing and disclosing content;
- mount graphics;
- edit videos;
- ensure constant and spontaneous exchange with our online audience.
6. Ensure public relations
- create and manage a community of best practices;
- ensure good relations with partners;
- ensure the best relations with the beneficiaries of our services; ü ensure good relations with the population.
Diplomas & Training
- hold at least a bachelor’s degree in the field of communication or equivalent;
- have at least two years’ experience in a similar position;
- being bilingual would be an asset;
- be of good character and committed.
- ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- strong professional skills, in terms of organization and planning;
- aptitude for rapid analysis of situations and synthesis;
- fluency in oral communication;
- strength of proposal and spirit of initiative;
- relationship skills;
- teamwork skills, in partnership with socio-professionals and institutions;
- ability to carry the values of the association;
- have a great ability to negotiate;
- rigor and method in the work.
Place of employment: Yaoundé (Odza, entering Kuwait).
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary: to be discussed during the interview.
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae;
- A photocopy of university diplomas;
- A photocopy of the CNI (three times signed by the holder); a letter of motivation addressed to the President of the Executive Board;
- A location plan.
- Interested candidates are requested to send, by email, the above documents with the mention “Application – Head of Communication”, until May 04, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. sharp , to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org