Job title : HCM VENDOR MANAGEMENT
Department : HUMAN RESOURCES
Reporting Line : COUNTRY RESOURCES
Location: Head Office
- Ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time.
Role & Responsibilities
- – Recruitment of Vendor Staff in line with SLA
- – Redeployment, re-assignment and conversion of eligible vendor staff
- – Return of vendor staff monthly report
- – Reconciliation of Vendor Payroll/HCM data
- – Realignment of staff cost exceptions
- – Processing of outsourced loan
- – Relating with Vendor Companies for Seamless Service issue in all our Business Offices
- – To ensure that all vendors and outsourced staff comply with the agreed SLA
- – Reporting on all outsourced DATA
- – Monitoring and filing of vendor staff files
- – Monitoring of all disciplinary processes related to Vendor Staff
- – Follow-up of Vendor Managed staff performance
- – All other tasks assigned in the unit
Key Performance Indicator
- – Zero tolerance for unresolved complaints
- – Zero tolerance for regulatory offenses
- – Quality of reports
- – No of vendor staff hired vs number required
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Education – Minimum: First degree in Human Resources, economics, finance or quantitative sciences related discipline.
Experience – Minimum of 03 years banking or 4 years non-banking but related experience.
- – Recruitment Knowledge
- – Risk Assessment
- – Due diligence
- – Knowledge of outsourcing
- – Knowledge of Bank’s policies and Procedures
- – Understanding of Vendor business
- – Fluent in English and French
- – Computer appreciation/data entry (word processing/spreadsheet
- – Communication (oral & written)
- – Organization Skills
- – Interpersonal skills
Candidates should send their resume and motivation letter to email@example.com , with the heading “ HCM Vendor VENDOR MANAGEMENT OFFICER by Monday, February 13, 2023 Before close of Business.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to proceed to the interview stage.
If you do not receive any response 01 month after this publication, kindly consider your application as non-accepted for this time.