WESTERN SERVICES is an incubator, having in its portfolio several VSEs and SMEs operating in the fields of technology, real estate, agri-food and financial services, wishes to recruit a Treasurer for who will take responsibility for the management of the cash of the various affiliated entities.
Job title: GROUP TREASURER
Management / Department / Service: Financial Management
Line Manager: Chief Financial Officer
MISSION OF THE POSITION:
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Treasurer’s main missions are:
- Cash register supervision
- Cash management
- Bank relationship management
- Management of internal control and risks related to treasury operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Cash register supervision
- Checkout fog validation
- Validation of supply requests and payments to the bank
- Control and monitoring of the status of provisional advances paid to staff
- Participation in inventories of unannounced boxes
2. Cash management
- Management of receipts and disbursements
- The analysis and periodic communication of the cash position on the value date
- The report of any payment or settlement incident on bank accounts, in particular
- Customer arrears
- Delays in execution by banks of payments issued by the company
- Leveling of different bank accounts
- Investment of cash surpluses and financing of cash requirements
- Periodic checks of interest scales issued by banks
- Establishment of the budget and provisional cash plan
3. Management of banking relationships
- The negotiation and control of the banking conditions applied
- Negotiation of surplus cash investment rates
4. Management of internal control and risks related to treasury operations
- Identification and quantification of risks affecting the company (interest rate, exchange rate, counterparty risk, etc.), assessment of their impact and implementation of appropriate documents (currency hedges, letter of credit, etc.)
- Management of bank powers by listing all delegations of bank signatures and updating as soon as a signatory leaves the company
- Securing payments
- Cancellation of paid invoices
- Secure checks and process wallets
- Application of control procedures
- Implementation of a daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation system for customer and partner accounts
- Collection of debts internal and external to the Group.
- Establishment of cash reports at the head office of the group according to the schedule communicated by the group after internal review by the hierarchy
- Monthly reporting of the analysis of financial costs by bank to the financial director
- Monthly reporting of the provisional progress report to the financial director
- Transmission of all information necessary for reporting purposes.
- Participation in the arrangement of asset financing
- Participation in periodic culture work
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bac+ 4 Minimum in Finance/Accounting & Related
- 05 years minimum in a similar position
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Mastery of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of information systems (Microsoft Office, Cash management software)
- Good knowledge of the Cloud and digital means of communication
- Knowledge of OHADA accounting law and tax rules related to the position
- Good accounting practice
- Analytical mind.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Stress resistance
- Respect of deadlines, rigor, efficiency
- Integrity and discretion
- Team spirit
- Customer management
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Bilingualism (English/French).
Applicants should apply with the published job title in the subject line .
All applications must be sent by the E-mail box below: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS: JANUARY 31, 2023 at 6 p.m.