What you would be expected to do:
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the marketing/creative team.
- Modifying artwork to achieve the desired outcome
- You’ll demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- You’ll take responsibility for your work and be able to prioritize projects in an organized manner, managing expectations across teams
- You’ll demonstrate originality in ideas, amending and redeveloping creative work in response to creative direction provided by senior creatives
- Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels in Cameroon and other Francophone countries.
- An impeccable attention to detail and proven track record of delivering high quality work on time.
- Curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of creativity that is very practically applied.
- Passionate about typography, layout and brand identity.
- Goes beyond the parameters of a brief to deliver better than requested.
- Create partner and consumer facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
- Comfortable expressing ideas and collaborating with others to find the best solution and capable of delivering high quality work independently.
- Able to prioritize a varied workload and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experienced in designing and producing high-quality creative content for a range of print and digital channels (websites, social, email, video/film, leaflets, poster, events, presentations etc.)
- E-commerce Listing Content
- Creating fresh designs for multiple platforms ranging from Jumia, Pepperfry, Croma, Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Designing seasonal advertisements, promotional & festive campaigns.
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) Posts: Festival creatives, Product promotions.
- In-App advertising designs
- End to end designs to enable loyalty program launch with audiences
- New brand property launch designs
- Launch Designs
- Merchandise designs
- Assist in execution of plan as per the concepts suggested
You might be a strong candidate if you have
- A degree in arts or graphic design or considerable professional experience in the creative field.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in an advertising, branding or marketing agency or another similarly fast-paced environment.
- Highly adept at Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop/ InDesign (knowledge on the workings of the wider Adobe Creative Suite is a plus).
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Clear thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent attention to details
- Enthusiasm in continuously expanding on skills
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits)
Sun King believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position. An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King Employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
About Sun King
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.