PHENIX D’OR seeks as part of its activities 01 Graphic designer
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract
Professional experience: 3 years minimum .
Required training: Computer graphics – Graphics – DAO – PAO.
Technical skills: Software (Illustrator – Photoshop – Xpress – PowerPoint) – Pencil or computer-aided drawing (CAD) – Desktop publishing (PAO) software – Computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Language: French / English.
Design, thanks to a perfectly implemented graphic charter, a range of communication media to represent the ideas, concepts or values that a company wishes to share with its communities, and contribute to the satisfaction of their publishing needs, communication and advertising.
- Analyze requests from client companies and translate their ideas into illustrative images and innovative videos.
- Design graphic charters to improve their visual identities or images.
- Contribute to the implementation of graphic concepts for client companies (website, photoengraving, digitization, incorporation of texts and images, etc.).
- Control and validate the flashing operations, the production of films and proofs, the qualitative and quantitative printing of communication media.
- Design (drawings and illustrations) logos, posters, leaflets, brochures, postcards and flyers, brochures (printed and digital), vehicle wraps, advertisements on social networks, banners and graphics, images for blogs and websites and any other communication support.
- Work in collaboration with content creators to ensure the technical and graphic quality of all graphic design projects entrusted to him.
Qualities : Creativity – Imagination – Open-mindedness – Easy adaptation – Relational ease – Strength of proposal – Proactivity / Reactivity – Easy communication – Perseverance – Patience / Self-control – Rigor / Meticulousness.
How to apply?