Good Neighbors looking for four (04) volunteers at the Sponsorship Service Department, Yaoundé, Cameroon
Ref No.: GNCMR-OL-HO/RCMT-VOL-2022-06-02
Job Title: Volunteer
Under the supervision of: Sponsorship Service Department of Good Neighbors Cameroon
Place: Good Neighbors Cameroon, Head Office (Bastos, Yaoundé)
Offer open to all interested candidates:
Good Neighbors Cameroon, an international NGO working in humanitarian and community development, as part of its activities, is launching a recruitment notice for for (04) volunteers within the Sponsorship Service Department in order to offer young people without experience a training opportunity.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Be able to read, write and speak French or English fluently;
- Be punctual, courteous, tactful and able to communicate sympathetically;
- Be available and not have any professional and/or personal commitments that could hinder the smooth running of the tasks given within the Organization;
- Computer skills, a background in community development or child sponsorship are an asset;
- Applicant must have at least 18 and not more than 25 years of age;
- Applicants must comply with the internal rules of the Organization.
How to apply: Write a cover letter specifying the department applied for;
- Produce Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Provide contacts of persons attesting abilities and good character of the applicant;
- Attach the highest diploma and, if possible, any other document that could justify any background in community development.
NB: The application must be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Country Director of Good Neighbors Cameroon and hand-delivered at the Mbalmayo offices located at Mbalmayo next to the government school of Obeck.
Deadline for receipt of applications: Wednesday 15 June 2022 at 17:00
Expected date of the interview: Thursday 23 June 2022
Expected starting date of the volunteer work: Monday 04 July 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.