The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Yaounde is looking for a competent and dynamic individual to serve as a Garden Maintenance Staff. This position is based in Yaounde, Cameroon.
The candidate must communicate perfectly in the English and French languages, and be able to carry out a high standard of garden maintenance work, including but not limited to grass cutting, trimming of grass and hedge cutting, weeding, tree pruning. Priority shall be given to candidates with professional experience in the position.
1. Duties of the Garden Maintenance Staff:
• Cutting of grass and tidying area after.
• Trimming of garden and areas with grass.
• Removing dead leaves.
• Litter picking grassed areas before cutting grass.
• Cutting of hedges and pruning when required, taking care and attention.
• Sweeping of paths, leaving the area clean and tidy.
• Cleaning of all tools and equipment after use.
• Cleaning of the swimming pool, parking space, rest room and warehouse
• Support luncheon and dinner events including by serving, cleaning up etc
• Perform other duties as need arises
2. Essential Requirement: At least a college qualification or background in garden maintenance and cleaning.
3. Application Process:
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, CV, diploma, transcript, one passport-size photograph and at least two references (personal and/or professional) on or before Date: May 11, 2022. Kindly forward all application materials to: Chief Administrative Officer Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Cameroon PO Box 13286 Yaounde – Cameroon Tel: (+237) 222203891, 222204127 / E-mail: email@example.com