AFRICA FOOD IMPORT SA is looking for a FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE for its agency headquarters in Yaoundé
Attached to the Commercial Department, the Field Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Ensure the achievement of sales and collection objectives (sales-out);
- Ensure the management and development of our relay partners;
- Guarantee the numerical and weighted distribution of our SKUs in the sales network according to the different sales channels selected;
- Contribute to the development and allocation of the territory, participate in the conquest of uncovered areas and ensure compliance with sales procedures.
- Animate and federate the efforts of his team to achieve the objectives of his territory;
- Participate in setting objectives for partners and monitor their achievement;
- Participate in the analysis of the performance of the FDV and participate in the realization of training and regular support;
- Supervise the activity of its commercial resources (daily report, digital distribution by SKU, coverage, callage, JP adherence, drop size);
- Participate in the implementation and monitoring of marketing and trade activities;
- Make continuous analyzes of its territory and propose actions to improve the situation of the brands and products of the company;
- Update the various management dashboards and ensure the reporting of all activities on time;
- Participate on a daily basis in the successful outcome of all commercial transactions in his Region;
- Supervise the activity of WSRs and Market Assistants;
- Produce an analysis of sales trends in order to anticipate supplies;
- Compile information from competitive intelligence and report it to DC and DM;
- Identify new channels and propose coverage plans.
- Produce the summary of the non-royalties of his team each end of the Month within the required deadlines;
- Ensure compliance with procedures concerning destocking at partners.
- Academic level: Bac + 3 in Marketing Commerce and Sales management or any other equivalent diploma
- Professional experience: 02 years of experience in a similar position
- Additional training and/or qualification would be an asset
- Minimum age: 30 years old;
- Be able to work under pressure with hours of varying amplitudes;
- Good knowledge of open market habits;
- Good knowledge of management techniques;
- Fluency in English is an asset.
Application file: CV, cover letter
Deadline: Monday August 01, 2022
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon