Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively. Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain), in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious, driven, results-oriented, with a strong desire to be part of a team that is working on solutions that are going to solve even their own daily life challenges.
In return, we shall provide benefits, opportunities, experiences, and stake in a variety of projects both internally for VTC and from VTC Clients or partners.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a competent and experienced bilingual web developer
· Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
· Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
· Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
· Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
· Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
· Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
· Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
· Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
· Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel / code igniter developer for 2 years with proven projects
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
· In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and last frameworks
· Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
· Software testing (PHP Unit, PHP Spec, Behat)
· MySQL profiling and query optimization
· Creative and efficient problem solver
- Salary: Average 250 000 XAF
- Must have 1. One web app done alone by you and another done in a team in which where your role and tasks will be verified.
- Must be available to begin immediately we’ve conducted the interview and find you suitable
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Douala , LT , Cameroon|
|Experience Required:||Director/ Vice-President|
|Date Published:||20 May 2022|
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recooty.com.