BEETLE HERITAGE HOLDING SA is currently looking for one (01) Executive Assistant for its headquarters based in Douala
The EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT attached to the General Management will have as main mission to contribute to the realization of the tasks and steering missions of the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer in order to improve the organization of his activities; She is the relational interface, upstream and downstream, between the Chairman and CEO and the various internal and external interlocutors.
Executive secretary and special assistant to the general manager:
- Organize the schedules and travels of the General Manager;
- Management of his diary and his travels: making appointments according to priorities;
- Recall important information and convey messages;
- Take notes and format all types of mail;
- Perform the seizure of documents of various forms and contents;
- Organize the filing and archiving of files
- Plan and organize meetings and events (authorities, seminars, etc.): write minutes, follow records of decisions and execution of assigned actions, prepare materials, ensure logistics;
- Guarantee the efficient functioning of the activity of the general manager and contribute to the organization of internal life, by positioning himself as a resource and adviser on the practices and procedures of the company;
- Manage information (general management contacts, databases, mailing lists, documentation, etc.) and facilitate access to it.
File management and follow-up
- Collect the information necessary to follow up on files to help decision-making and management;
- Design dashboards and/or monitoring tables;
- Investigate and ensure the follow-up of the director general’s files (notes, summaries, preparation of administrative acts, etc.);
- Coordinate the means (human, administrative, logistical and technical) necessary to achieve the objectives set for it;
- Participate in the management of the budget of the Directorate General (development, execution, monitoring);
- Internal and external communication;
- Manage certain internal communication actions and ensure the proper dissemination of information;
- Design, update and distribute the various communication tools/media of the General Manager (web, intranet, newsletter, etc.);
- Design and implement a filing system that can make it easier to find.
Supervision / coordination
- Carry out and coordinate specific operations of all or part of a project delegated by its manager;
- Management of expense reports;
- Monitoring of the schedule of ongoing projects;
- Interface with other Group entities;
- Interface with service providers, customers etc. ;
- Interface with the teams in place;
- Coordination of head office activities upon express delegation of power;
- Organization, coordination, supervision and monitoring of the activities of the employees placed under his responsibility.
- Academic level: BTS Secretarial / Office automation, Bachelor’s degree in letters or languages, other baccalaureate-type diplomas + 3;
- Additional training and/or qualifications (asset): Secretarial and office automation training;
- Professional experience: 03 years;
- Maximum age: 40.
- Master secretarial and office tools;
- Know how to implement synthesis techniques (editorial and analytical skills), as well as reporting (knowing how to report) and activity monitoring;
- Know how to implement the project management approach and tools (planning, coordination, etc.);
- Know how to anticipate your own deadlines and those of your line manager;
- Know how to apprehend emergencies and identify priorities;
- Master the techniques of written and oral communication.
- You enjoy working in a team and are resistant to stress. Your responsiveness, your availability, will allow you to fully develop with us.
Application file: CV, cover letter.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 14, 2023