GCS Sarl is a young growing company that operates in topography, environmental studies, tourism and training. As part of the implementation of its activities, it is recruiting an Executive Assistant.
Place of employment: Yaoundé
Start: ASAP submission of application
Placed under the responsibility of the Managing Director, the Assistant’s main missions are:
- Welcome, inform and guide users;
- Manage mail and phone calls;
- Participate in the drafting of responses to calls for tenders;
- Manage the company’s secretariat;
- Participate in the drafting of activity reports, publication sheets, ToRs and other word processing operations;
- Type and format correspondence and other documents;
- Enter and update databases;
- Organize and ensure logistics management;
- Provide secretarial support for meetings and workshops;
- Classify and archive documents (mail, communication, document management and archiving, reprography, management of the agenda and appointments, supplies and supplies);
- Establish and update the database of consultants, partners and customers;
- Follow up on contracts and agreements with partners;
- Perform all other secretarial tasks assigned by the Manager.
- BAC + 2 in secretarial studies
- Being bilingual French/English would be an asset;
- Have knowledge in the procedures for responding to calls for tenders;
- Master office automation tools;
- Have knowledge of digital communication and marketing.
- Sense of organization
- Team spirit
- Sense of confidentiality
- Cover letter
- Diplomas and certificates
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications will be received electronically at one of the addresses below: