The company EMI MONEY SARL based in YAOUNDE working in the field of money transfer sending and withdrawal + payment of various Invoices………….. is looking for services AN ACCOUNTING PROFILE as part of the strengthening of its teams.
Profile specific description:
You are young, dynamic, you show initiative, perseverance, sense of service and a strong interest in innovation and digital, then we need you.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities:
Attached to the International Operations department, your mission will be:
- Checking invoices.
- Analytical accounting.
- Budget management and monitoring.
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Manage accounting and financial policies and procedures in the areas of compliance with standards.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and laws.
- Follow the different partners in the reconciliation and compensations.
- Ensure that annual statutory and compliance audits are completed by the due date.
- Establish and continually assess risk management processes effectively and efficiently Identify, develop, implement, evaluate and monitor appropriate internal control processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that the company’s financing structure is optimized in terms of short and medium term objectives.
- Creativity, sense of innovation
- Rigor and Organization
- Analysis and Synthesis
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Methodical and meticulous,
- Neat, organized and versatile
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Know how to manage cash
- Perfect knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of tax law and taxation in the OHADA area
- Have knowledge of labor law Excellent command of computer tools (MS Excel & Word office software and Sage Saari accounting software)
- Perfect command of internet tools and remote work environment (Zoom/GoogleMeet)
- Good command of French AND English (a plus)
Profile / Skills / Requirements
Specificity : Having completed at least two years of experience in a similar position and having an aptitude in monitoring the relationship with partners with regard to compensation.
Language : French / English
Professional experience : 2 years minimum in a similar position acquired in companies;
Abilities : mastery of accounting entries, knowledge of IT tools, analysis of accounts, good knowledge of accounting techniques, analytical and statistical accounting, have a good financial culture
Qualities : Rigorous; meticulous, methodical, rigor, autonomy, organization, good listening, open-mindedness, creativity, teamwork
Minimum Academic Level : BTS in accounting management, BAC Management, minimum BTS in accounting, or Bac G2 with minimum 02 years of experience.
Gender : Male candidates are invited.
TO APPLY :
- CV only. (Max 2 pages)
Applications must be submitted by email to this address: email@example.com indicating the job title “ASOI ACCOUNTANT ” in the subject line
DEADLINE: FRIDAY 13 MAY 2022.