The ARNO Group is recruiting for its subsidiary ARNO TECHNOLOGIES ( Douala ) : 01 LIFT BUSINESS MANAGER.
Placed under the authority of the Regional Director, the Elevator Business Manager must monitor the development and management of elevator construction and renovation projects through loyalty and prospecting.
- Identify, negotiate and conclude elevator construction and renovation projects;
- Build customer loyalty and develop the business portfolio;
- Manage, monitor and guarantee the success of projects;
- Produce weekly reporting;
- Represent and promote the values and image of the company;
Graduate of a Bac +3 in commerce and/or technique, you benefit from a successful and significant experience of at least 5 years in the development and management of business in the world of elevators and/or finishing work .
- Reading and drawing up plans, mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Basic knowledge in electricity, electronics and civil engineering.
- Reading of automated systems or installations
- Perfect technical knowledge in order to understand the customer’s request and analyze his needs.
- Good knowledge of the functioning of the company in order to act in interaction with the different departments of the company.
- Knowledge of project management techniques (expression of need, planning, specifications, etc.) and the various associated tools.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Be friendly, curious, enthusiastic, persevering and benefit from strong relationships with building stakeholders (contractors, project managers, design offices and regional decision-makers, etc.) and elevator manufacturers.
- Listening, challenging and concerned about customer satisfaction,
- Having a talent for negotiation and an ability to advise clients coupled with your sense of commitment and results are arguments that will enhance your candidacy.
- Sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION FILE :
CV and cover letter to be sent to the email address email@example.com with the subject: ” Chargé d’Affaires Elevators (M/F) “
Deadline for admissibility of application files: 19/12/2022.
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited.
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.