Right Performance is looking for one of its clients, (Company specializing in the supply of electrical and energy services AN ELECTROTECHNICIAN (NE)
Contribute to the continuity of supply to customers and the reliability of structures by:
- Participating in technical operations on the works and carrying out repairs on customer premises
- Performing the maneuvers and technical operations necessary to restore the availability of energy
- Establish diagnoses on the works
- Ensure preventive and curative maintenance of electrotechnical and electromechanical equipment
- Diagnose breakdowns and intervene on different types of equipment according to your department of assignment such as: electrical cabinets, lighting, audio-video equipment, climatic or cold equipment, electrical outlets, etc.
- Maintain materials and equipment in optimal working order,
- Apply the rules and safety instructions.
- Strong skills in industrial electricity, automation and IT.
- Very good knowledge of HT, BT, VDI.
- Automation: Strong knowledge of programming languages.
- Operation of generators.
- Use of the CMMS as a work tool to identify the tasks to be carried out, equipment to be ordered, intervention report, breakdown report.
- a taste for technical outdoor activities and have no apprehension for work at height
- Enjoy working and growing in a team.
- Know how to alternate between work in the workshop and installations on the customer’s site.
- Be sensitive to compliance with safety rules and cultivate the spirit of prevention.
- Know how to make safety your priority!
- Demonstrate good adaptability, listening skills and autonomy,
- Be sensitive to customer satisfaction,
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bac +2 level training in electrical engineering.
- One to two years work experience
- 32 years old maximum
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your application (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference ELT/RP/01/23
Deadline: January 25, 2023