Under the supervision of the Shift Manager, the electrician’s mission is to ensure the installation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical equipment in order to maintain and improve the operation and performance of the tool. production and buildings.
What will you do?
1. Develop diagnostics while minimizing downtime of machines in the area entrusted to him;
2. Be responsive and available for palliative and curative maintenance;
3. Refer to his hierarchy (shift manager) for the management of intervention priorities;
4. Ensure preventive maintenance of the production tool and building according to the schedule in force;
5. Perform daily, during his shift, rounds, inspections and controls on the production tool and buildings;
6. Keep all working documents up to date (registers, checklists, work orders, etc.);
7. Ensure cleanliness and storage before, during and after each intervention;
8. Ensure its various interventions in strict compliance with health and safety rules;
9. Be a force of proposal for the continuous improvement of maintenance and production through its various reports and during meetings;
10. Be responsible for the protection and proper use of the work tools entrusted to him;
11. Carry out all work at the request of the hierarchy.
What will be your contribution?
- Skills: BAC F3/ DUT/ BTS F3/F2
- Experience and Qualifications: 02 years in a similar position
- Read and interpret electrical and electronic diagrams,
- Develop a diagnosis, detect a malfunction,
- Use electrical measuring devices,
- Apply the rules and procedures for electrical inspection and testing,
- Anticipating business-related risks, protecting yourself,
- Comply with strict safety standards and regulations,
- Work as a team (exchange of information with other professions),
- Use a computer to search for technical data sheets,
- Principles of operation of an electrical circuit,
- Good written and oral expression in French or English.
- Rigorous, Accurate and manually skilled, Ingenious, Respect of intervention deadlines, Good initiative, Adaptability, Interpersonal skills, Integrity, Available.
- Honest, available, diligent, independent, goal oriented.
Closing date for receipt of CVs: 18/02/2023
To apply for this job please visit ats.talenteo.com.