ECOBANK CAMEROUN SA is recruiting a Relationship Manager, Youth Banking ready to work across the national territory. The position is based in Douala
Job grade: 3A;
Job level: 6
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for – Deposit growth, – Revenue generation – product sales (Cross selling) – new client acquisition,
- Digital products sales, (Mobile App, Ecobank Online)
- Loan portfolio management
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Work to onboard clients and develop portfolio through the sales of direct banking products and services
- Ensure that client instructions are duly served by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Classic Banking products and services.
- Handle client queries of day to day nature and assist in resolving client issues
LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player
PROCESS CONTROL AND OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines eg KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- At least 3 years’ experience in Banking, Marketing or Sales in FMCG organization
- Sound business product knowledge and people development performance record
- Good Understanding of operations, technology and customer services to drive the Youth banking business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing or related field of study
- Fluent in English & French.
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
- Customer/market oriented and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
» Motivation Letter
» Curriculum Vitae
please submit your cv and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com