Call for Applications: Driver
MA SANTE [Better Access to Health Care] is a Cameroonian NGO based in Yaoundé, created in 2006 with the objective of contributing to the improvement of access to health care in Cameroon through research, health training as well as as the implementation of health interventions. Its activities are organized from its head office in Yaoundé and its decentralized sites based at the regional hospital of Kousseri (Far North, Cameroon), at the CMA of Congo I (Douala, Cameroon), at the health district of Mogodé (Far North, Cameroon) and in the health district of Dschang (West, Cameroon).
As part of the implementation of its activities, the Association is looking for: 01 DRIVER holding a B license
Place of work: DOUALA, Cameroon
Duration of contract: 12 months renewable
Skills / Requirements / Qualities:
- Have at least 2 years of driving experience;
- Have a good command of written communication in English and French
- Residing in Douala would be an asset;
- Have team spirit and the ability to work in the field and under pressure
- Immediate availability.
- Having already worked with a non-governmental organization would be an asset;
- Be a person of integrity
Composition of the file
- Copy of your CV
- One-page motivation letter addressed to the scientific director of MA SANTE
- Copy of driving license
- Photocopy of National Identity Card
- All documents attesting to driving experience.
For files submitted by email, the documents must be sent in PDF format in a single file named according to the following format : Surname_First name.pdf.
How to apply :
Applications must be submitted no later than 03/13/2023 or sent to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com .
Applications received after the deadline or that do not meet all the conditions will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for auditions.