Are you looking to gain sponsorship as a Care Assistant with a great care provider?
We are not offering Sponsorship for overseas candidates at the moment.
To be considered for this role YOU MUST:
- be based in the UK and already on a Tier 2 Sponsorship, student or dependant visa and looking to transfer to a Tier-2 provider;
- have a Full driving licence;
- have access to your vehicle; and
- live within commuting distance of East Sussex and swindon, or be willing to relocate to one of these areas.
At Zirojob, we are committed to giving a different level of support to our health and social care workers. As a Care Assistant in, you’ll earn up to £13.80 per hour (inc holiday pay). We offer flexible shift patterns that fit around your life in a wide range of settings.
we are committed to making your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. We aim to match the right healthcare assistant to the right client, so we can provide the right level of care wherever it is needed while meeting the needs of our dedicated employees. All you have to do is set your availability on our handy app. So, whether you are a busy parent or guardian, focused on your studies or want more flexibility to choose your own hours, we are here to give you that extra bit of support.
£10.10 – £13.80 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract, Permanent, Temp to perm, Zero hours contract
What we are looking for :
Someone who can deliver a level of care that truly comes from the heart, making sure our residents never lose their dignity or sense of individuality as you get involved in general activities within the care home.
And, whether you are helping someone with limited mobility to learn to use an aid, offering emotional support to a confused or distressed resident or delivering care to someone at the end of their life, you will always have their well-being in mind above anything else.
You will need to be :
- A team player who engages well with others.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Energetic and hard-working.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference.
- A glass half full person, with a sense of humor and a positive outlook.
- Company pension
- Flexible rota’s built around your availability.
- Flexi Hours
- Referral programme
- Full Training provided to Care Certificate level.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.