We are looking for our future digital project manager to expand our team
Video Positive is a social and solidarity communication agency. Together with our clients, we build impactful information and awareness campaigns that transform lives. We imagine together creative and innovative institutional communications actions to enhance their work.
We are looking for our future digital project manager to join a young, passionate and positive team.
- Developing and implementing the company’s digital strategy
- Animate the social networks of Video Positive and its clients (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik-tok)
- Create innovative content with high added value on all digital platforms (videos, infographics, podcasts, stories, IGTV, etc.)
- Administer and update the Video Positive website and app
- Reporting and analyzing platform and content performance
- Propose new creative formats of content adapted to
- target audiences and dissemination platforms
- Coordinate content production
- Participate in content evaluation and continuous improvement processes
- Animate e-communities and recruit/retain new members
- Write and distribute the Video Positive newsletter
- Manage databases and analyze collected information
- Animate digital platforms during events – live tweeting, live streaming, etc.
- Monitor relationships and projects with service providers
- Carry out any other task assigned to you.
- You have a higher university degree (Bac + 3 minimum license) in the fields of digital marketing, community management, communication, digital project management.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in community management, digital project management, digital marketing with a great mastery of current graphics and digital software.
- You have excellent writing skills as well as graphic design and video editing skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken French and you have a good understanding of Wolof (fluency in other local languages and English would be an asset)
- You are creative, reactive, organized, rigorous, resourceful, capable of initiative and autonomy.
Starting position: As soon as possible
Job type: CDD
Schedule: Full time
Applications will be processed as we go.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group