The Digital Marketing Supervisor is responsible for managing the image of brands and the company in the digital world. He is thus responsible for evaluating and improving the presence and positioning of brands in the digital sphere in a global way, making brands loveable via digital, increasing conversion to land or digital purchases, building consumer loyalty on digital and create brand ambassadors in all digital media.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing, including our marketing database, emails and digital advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content
- Improve the visibility of the company and its brands on the web.
- Support the management in the implementation of the digital strategy of the company and its brands
- Support brand managers to develop and animate the presence of brands on digital in order to be closer to consumers.
- Ensure easy access to our website through the most used search engines
- Manage all of the brand’s internet showcase, SEO, affiliation and visibility on the web in general, in close collaboration with the Marketing Department, brand managers and human resources
- Set up digital strategies (conquests, recruitment, etc.) in line with brand managers in order to be able to act effectively on consumers
- Define action plans for the coming year by creating specific objectives such as the number of prospects acquired or turnover to be achieved
- Ensure the integrity of brand identity on digital
- Serve as an interface between fans and brand managers
- Propose the best decisions in an emergency situation given the extreme reactivity of social networks.
- Driving the digital watch
However, other courses are possible provided you have followed a specialization in digital marketing or webmarketing.
II- Professional experience (Number of years and field of experience) :
- Have between 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing and web project management.
III- Key attitudes and skills required :
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and marketing in general
- Mastery of the development of web applications and technologies,
- Mastery of the fundamentals of crisis communication,
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver
- In-depth knowledge of digital production, different social media platforms, best practices and website analysis
- Very good knowledge of sociology (sociology of web communities; behavior of Internet users; languages and social codes, etc.)
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems
- Mastery of digital monitoring techniques and new trends
- Knowledge of technical webmarketing (ROI, traffic, affiliation, etc.)
- Good knowledge of web project management,
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge of IT/digital tools,
- Have knowledge of UX/UI design and computer graphics,
- Very creative with excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of French and English
- Knowledge of photography would be an asset
- Be passionate about digital and new technologies
IV: Soft skills :
Autonomy at the post What will be your contribution?
- Have between 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing and web project management.
VI- Experience and Qualifications :
- Minimum Bac+3 in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communication or similar disciplines.
- Very good sense of organization
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Rigor, proactivity
- The ability to work in a team
- Respect of deadlines
- Integrity, confidentiality in the management of information
VII- Know-how :
- Excellent ability to manage his team, agencies and suppliers
- Good ability to make colleagues work on his projects.
Closing date for receipt of CVs: 25/01/2023
To apply for this job please visit ats.talenteo.com.