ADVANCE-IT GROUP is recruiting for the needs of its services 01 Digital Manager
ADVANCE-IT GROUP is a Cameroonian company based in Yaoundé and specialized in the
provision of IT services relating to the Development of WEB and Mobile Applications,
Interconnection and Centralization of management data, Outsourcing and Integration of solutions.
Supporting our clients in the implementation of strategic visions that know how to get the best out
of innovation in ICT, this is our motivation. With a client network that extends over 08 of the 10 regions of Cameroon, our objective is to conquer the entire Central African sub-region
in the very near future .
Beyond the growing satisfaction that our services continue to offer, the good level of
professional qualification of our staff and the continuous construction of an
ever more interesting working environment are the ingredients of our continuous growth over the years.
It is with a view to further improving the level of satisfaction of our customers, and bringing
our know-how to the attention of as many people as possible, that we are looking for a Digital Manager
who will be able to meet the needs of customers and prospects on our market segments, in accordance
with the company’s commercial strategy.
In close collaboration with the General Management, the Digital Manager occupies a place of choice in
the proper functioning of the structure. In addition to establishing the digital strategy to promote his
business online, he is responsible for the monitoring and operational management of all
brand communication projects.
Within the Marketing and Commercial Department, your main missions will be to:
- Define, deploy and monitor the multi-channel digital marketing strategy taking into consideration various factors such as current trends and their impact, the needs of identified targets, the evolution of social networks, the positioning of products and / or services online, the data provided;
- Define the positioning of the brand online;
- Manage and organize online and offline events;
- Continuously improve the notoriety of the company by animating the appropriate social networks
- Manage the allocated budget;
- Carry out
- Analyze the return on investment of the operations carried out;
- Carry out monitoring in order to be able to develop the online presence strategy in a relevant way;
- Supervise the marketing team and collaboration with other areas of the company (communication, IT) or external entities (agencies, service providers).
- Excellent knowledge of the company and its operation;
- Mastery of technical webmarketing tools (ROI, traffic, affiliation, etc.);
- Knowledge of digital monitoring techniques and new trends;
- Expertise in strategic and operational marketing;
- Spirit of analysis of figures (statistics);
- Very good knowledge of sociology (sociology of web communities; behavior of Internet users; languages and social codes…);
- English proficiency ;
- Analytical and synthetic skills;
- Good knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of IT tools;
Academic and Professional Profile
- Have a Master’s degree in Marketing/Communication;
- Have an experience of at least 03 years in the field of Marketing/Communication.
Job location: Yaoundé
Type of contract: CDI.
Salary to be negociated.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications (CV + cover letter) should be sent to the following address:
Deadline: February 15, 2023.