- Aggressively drive the sales of Ecobank digital products, services and channels.
- To ensure a strategic and co-ordinated product development, innovation & sales focus that shall enhance and customize the digital products, channels and services ecosystem to meet the needs of both existing and new clients as well as the reporting of activities to relevant stakeholders.
- To ensure the product design for Cash Management & Innovation covering Receivables Management, Liquidity Management, Payables Management and Acquiring. Product Management to guarantee profitability and market share growth, managing unit costing and pricing. Ensure that Ecobank remains the N°1 Digital Bank in the market place.
The role involves frequent engagements with clients, potential clients and partners geared towards doing business. A sound knowledge of the Cameroonian banking market and digital banking is required. The candidate should be customer & results focused; highly self-motivated with a professional can do approach. Bilingual (English/ French) and should be able to work and get desired results with little or no supervision.
- expand the cash management customer base in country and grow market share of Cash Management (total deposits, fees and commissions income and total clearing market share), generating a significantly enhanced base of low-cost deposits for the bank.
- This role also involves an understanding of our client’s value chain at macro and micro levels as well as our client’s detailed operating cycle through researching customer needs by way of customer interaction and interface with Relationship Managers and other key Ecobank departments.
Digital Sales And Relationship Management
- An understanding of how clients respond to competitive forces within their own industry and map their operational flows in terms of receipts and payments to perform problem identification, product/solution customization, seize cash management business opportunities and maximize cross sell of products and client profitability for the bank.
- Working with in country stakeholders, lead country’s Cash Management input to global or regional Request For Proposals (RFPs), referrals and pitches.
- Achieve total Cash Management targets (revenues, deposits as well as transactional volumes and values) as set by senior management.
- Develop and continually expand the target market of Digital & Cash Management products, working proactively with Relationship Managers, IT & Operations personnel to ensure smooth product delivery and improved customer satisfaction (experience). to clients and returns to the bank.
- Ensure adequate and proactive calling program of key relationships are maintained. Working closely with RMs to ensure the growing of the bank’s market share.
- Direct and support the preparation and presentation of Cash Management sales proposals to account prospects across Ecobank target markets.
- Actively update and monitor the deal pipeline for growth.
- Ensure adequate pricing of Cash Management products on a revenue/expense basis and ensure full collection of fees and commissions, whilst growing all revenue lines and reducing revenue leakages.
- Develop product specific internal training materials that shall enhance RMs and other stakeholder’s knowledge of customer requirements and Cash Management products.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities in the market. This would include Public Sector collections and payments, specialized corporate collections and payments, mass utilities and insurance collections, large Public Sector disbursements, large retailers, oil industry collections, shipping and airlines, etc.
- Champion digital product gap analysis and ensure product competitive matrixes are kept up to date at country level. Follow and review processes and procedures to support the delivery of quality products and services.
- Cash Management products focusing on Account Services, Payables management, Receivables (Collections) management and Liquidity management.
- Develop and execute an innovative product origination, implementation and delivery plan that positions Ecobank’s payment & collection products as the leader in the marketplace.
- Develop innovative; annuity-based Cash Management Products to ensure a leading cash proposition for both Local and Global corporates as well as Institutional clients to create significantly expanded revenue bases to the bank.
- Represent the Group’s interest to local authorities (Central Bank and other regulatory authorities), customers and participate in major fora or associations as required including National Payment Systems committees.
- Know key players in the corporate sectors, local governments & international organizations.
- Client presentation: good presentation skills. Applying product knowledge and delivery channels to client’s business proposals that shall ensure that Ecobank significantly grows wallet sizes.
- Head Cash Management & Client Access.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Banking, Business, IT or any related fields.
- Knowledge of banking products, operations and digital banking shall be an added advantage.
- Sales pitch and corporate presentation skills.
- Should be product management and sells savvy.
- People-management techniques and skills will be highly valued.
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper understanding of country fund flows and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of directly managing a portfolio to generate revenue as shall be determined in the annual budgets.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes
- Capable to formulate unique solutions based on knowledge and customer expectations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Maintain close relationships with Support, Implementation, Products and Operational Units across the bank to ensure optimal client services.
- Follow up on corporate clients to ensure that digital and cash management solutions sold or implemented meets customer’s expectations.
- Intuitive and Innovative in thinking.
- Product knowledge: has in-depth understanding of how products/solutions interface with other areas in the bank and can identify new business and cross selling opportunities based on in depth understanding.
- service ethic and responsibility.
- Experience in working with and within a complex matrix organization with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivation capable of delivering results with little or no supervision. Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com latest April 30th, 2022 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « Digital & Cash Management Sales Manager »
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted
Ecobank Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc… Visit our website at www.ecobank.com
To apply for this job email your details to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com