A local company is looking for a ( 01) DESIGN OFFICE OPERATOR (PROFESSIONAL TRAINEE) for service needs.
THE CANDIDATE MUST:
- Be between 30 and 35 years old M/F;
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Have a BAC + 3 minimum in industrial engineering or any other equivalent diploma.
- Having significant professional experience in this position or any other similar position would be an asset.
THE MAIN DUTIES AT THE POST
- Follow the production and preventive maintenance schedule;
- Define the nomenclatures of products as well as their ranges, follow the productions for an update.
- Analyze the raw materials in stock, and call the purchasing/stock department for restocking if necessary;
- Prepare the technical elements of production accessories (cylinders, cutting shapes, cookie cutters, cutting tools, etc.) and communicate with suppliers;
- Open the test files, follow up until validation, highlight the percentage of tests carried out and archive the test files.
- Make quotes;
- Identify the main action levers to optimize production and monitor the implementation of these analyses;
- Write a weekly activity report.
If you are interested, please submit your CV, cover letter, photocopy of diplomas before March 17, 2023 to the following address: email@example.com