AURE RH , Member of AREKO GROUP , is recruiting for the needs of one of its clients a Database Administrator F/H
Job title: Database Administrator F/H
Main activities :
- Database design and database administration and maintenance
- Technical support and assistance to IT specialists and users
- Technology watch and database control
- Academic level: Bac +4/5 in computer science and or telecoms; security of computer systems and networks or any other equivalent diploma
- Professional experience: at least 02 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in technical English is essential
Technical skills :
- Good knowledge of the global information system and the architecture of the IS and applications;
- excellent technical knowledge of systems and networks;
- mastery of databases (Oracle; MySQL, SyBase, SQL Server, etc.) and specialized tools in the administration of these databases;
- mastery of the SQL query language;
- knowledge of Shell scripts under UNIX; Windows or MVS;
- understanding of the environment (customer, sector of activity, sensitive data, etc.) and of the functioning of the company;
- mastery of cybersecurity risk analysis techniques.
- Adaptability; Intellectual curiosity ; interest in new technologies and technical issues; reactivity ; ability to manage crisis situations; rigorous organization; ability to prioritize; ability to work within tight deadlines; spirit of synthesis and analysis.
Type of contract: CDI
HOW TO APPLY?
Please specify the field of intervention in the subject of your email then, the various subjects that you master best in the body of the email.
Send us your CV to the Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting documents of expertise in the different areas of training