Trust Systems is looking for a Database administrator (DBA) with a first successful experience.
Level: Bac+3 min
Number of positions: 02
Starting position: As soon as possible
- DBMS: SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, etc.
- Operating systems: Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows Server
- Scripting/automation tools: algorithms, Python, Bash, PowerShell, Ansible, Git
NB: A certification in a DBMS would be a plus
- Use system software and database management tools, and knowledge of logical database schemas, to investigate problems and collect performance statistics and create reports
- Perform routine configuration, installation and reconfiguration of database and related products
- Develop and configure tools to automate database administration tasks
- Identify problems and issues and recommend corrective actions
- Performs agreed database maintenance and administration tasks
- Contributes to the establishment of standards for the definition, security and integrity of database objects and ensures compliance with these standards
- Manages database configuration, including installing and updating software and maintaining relevant documentation
- Monitors database activities and resource usage
- Optimizes database performance and schedules forecast resource requirements.
Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
No later than February 10, 2023 deadline for admissibility of applications