The Cameroon International Bank for Savings and Credit is looking for, as part of its services, 01 DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Guarantee the consistency, quality and security of the Bank’s repositories and databases, which he also manages and administers
- Guarantee the technical support of the exploitation for the operational management, the optimization of the databases, the management of the incidents.
- Manage the heritage of repositories and databases.
- Make database implementation choices
- Implement database management software, by performing adaptation, administration, maintenance (including patches) and implement monitoring tools;
- Implement and manage data servers (administration, automation, development of procedures, security and access authorization, optimization of processing and requests, capacity planning):
- Ensure the integrity of existing databases by guaranteeing physical security (backup procedures, restoration, logging, startup after incidents) and logic (confidentiality, access, in connection with the RSSI):
- Administer and supervise the databases, in order to ensure a 24/7 service:
- Create, at the request of business lines or operations, specific tools to help with operations:
- Ensure standby databases are in sync with primary databases:
- Produce dashboards and reports associated with its activity:
- Provide technical support in the operation of repositories and databases
- Higher education diploma (BACC + 5) in computer science or design engineer;
- Minimum banking experience of 01 year .03 years of experience in database management in WINDOWS and LINUX environments;
- OCA certification or higher would be a plus.
- Notions of OS Windows 2008 and higher; ⚫ Notions in data storage technologies (SAN, LVM, ASM);
- Notions of information systems management practices (ITIL);
- Knowledge of UNIX / LINUX OS;
- Knowledge of the global Si architecture and its applications;
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting (bash, python, php, batch);
- Knowledge of technical data backup technologies for monitoring, study and forecasting
- Mastery of office automation: Word, Excel (Macros, Graphics…) and Power Point;
- Proficiency in SQL, SQL Server / MySQL:
- Mastery of Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g (Technologies: RMAN, DataGuard, Wallet)
- Proficiency in IS security principles: Proficiency in technical English
Know-how and know-how
- Skills in computer design and production; Ability to handle numbers:
- Ability to analyze and solve problems: Rigor and good organizational skills:
- Availability and sense of planning
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: Autonomy, spirit of initiative and anticipation:
- Power of persuasion
- Ability to adapt to changes.
Place of function: Douala
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your Curriculum Vitae only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ” DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR Recruitment “
Deadline for admissibility of applications: Friday, February 24, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.