Job Description: Data Analyst Intern (6 months internship)
Enko Education is looking for an exceptional Data Analyst Intern, who will oversee the designing and execution of our first data driven dashboarding approach across the group. This is an excellent
opportunity to support the development of an innovative and unique model of international schools in Africa.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst Intern to project manage the development of a dashboarding approach across all our schools and at group level. Working alongside country directors, heads of schools, finance officers, marketing officers and heads of cluster the successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Main mission will be to:
- Develop and implement dashboards across schools & at group level
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Have the ability to create something that is replicable across multiple schools & countries
- Be autonomous & dedicated
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Please, feel free to send you resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon