Top Image Africa is looking for as part of its activities 01 Data Analyst Excel Dashboard
Hierarchy: Internal Country Manager
Hierarchy: External Mobile Money Coorporation
Excel Dashboard Specialist will be required to use excel 80% of his time, power point 15% and word 5%
to monitor, measure and challenge the performance of the teams and the return of the information
analyzed to the client.
MAIN MISSIONS :
- Participate in the development of management tools and monitoring indicators: from the specification of the business need to the creation of dashboards and the acculturation of the businesses and ensure the reliability of the data and qualify it if necessary.
- Use the information collected to generate new ideas for decision-making;
- Provide analytical support for conducting exploration and data analysis;
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
- Participate in the work of collecting internal needs, understanding business issues and translating them analytically;
- Write and update reports for teams, clients and headquarters (PPT, excel);
- Create data control or team-oriented help tools;
- Prepare data reports;
- Present analyzes and reports in a clear and concise manner;
- Implementation of dynamic dashboards for operational teams
- BAC + 3 Software engineering, statistics or equivalent diploma; Have at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar position.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Language skills: Professional English, Fluent French
- Have knowledge of the distribution business.
- Have a perfect command of Microsoft Office; mastery of excel must be 100%
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Action-oriented, the candidate must know how to seize new opportunities and new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm;
- Have a spirit of confidentiality and respect for professional secrecy;
- Have a strong ability to analyze and interpret data;
- Rigorous, organized and results oriented.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send CV + cover letter, specifying the name of the position in the subject of the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: February 20, 2023