- Prospecting new private clients.
- Monitor and manage client accounts.
- Analyze for a better identification of the needs of the customers of its portfolio.
- Set up credit files and negotiate financial and guarantee conditions.
- Advise the client and manage the relationship on a daily basis.
- Increase the equipment rate of its customers with the sale of appropriate products.
- Build customer loyalty through regular and relevant interviews. Achieve assigned business goals.
- Banking regulations and procedures Suite Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint]
- Commercial techniques, negotiation and sales
- Good writing ability
- Team spirit and ability to work under pressure
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Availability Rigour, logic
- Level of study Bac+ 4 in Marketing, Commercial Action, Banking-Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial position in the banking sector.
- Fluency in French and/or English.
- Having a banking diploma or certification related to the profession would be an asset.
- Experience in the banking or microfinance sector would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your application ( updated CV + cover letter ) specifying in the subject the title of the position to be filled to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for receipt of applications: 07/03/2023 at 5:30 p.m.