ACTIVA Cameroon is looking for the needs of its services (02) Two versatile Customer Advisors (M/F)
Location: Douala Cameroon
Type of contract: Self-employed representative
Duration: 1 year (renewable)
Attached to the Commercial Department of ACTIVA Assurances Cameroon, the versatile customer advisor is responsible for welcoming and interacting with customers on the various contact channels (call center, WhatsApp, public Facebook pages, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and guarantee their satisfaction when using ACTIVA’s products and services. Prospect and equip customers with insurance products as part of remote telesales activity.
- Greet the customer at the call center, assist him and provide after-sales service by telephone
- Listen to the needs of the customer and discover its uses. Customize the solution in order to offer adapted and innovative solutions.
- Knowing how to analyze the client’s situation based on the information gathered. Define the appropriate actions to provide efficient processing of the request
- Propose and sell ACTIVA Assurance offers and services via telephone
- Report all information and potential malfunctions on offers, services, processes and customer satisfaction. Ensure compliance of customer information in databases.
- Know how to share experiences and practices, cooperate and collaborate with sales teams, communication, etc. to meet customer needs efficiently.
- Contribute to improving ACTIVA Groupe’s E-reputation and make our digital presence a success
- Identify and monitor our main influencers on social networks, make them ambassadors of our brand Improve your skills according to the needs identified by yourself and by the manager
- Team spirit
- Know our offers and services
- Know our process tools and methods
- Know our purpose and our values
- Make business decisions
- Proactivity and strong sales and argumentative skills
- Ease of typing and interacting with apps Looking to improve
Training & experience:
- Resistant to stress and pressure
- Ability to listen, understand and analyze Availability
- Sense of customer service
- Fluency in English and French
- Good diction
- Bac + 2/3 of the BTS, DUT or Bachelor’s degree in management, business communication, commercial action. A minimum of one or two years’ experience in an insurance or Telco customer relations environment is desired.
HOW TO APPLY
The application file consists of a detailed CV (PDF format) which must be submitted exclusively via the following link: https://bit.ly/3FY6Jpy .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 05, 2023