BGFI bank Cameroon
BGFI bank Cameroon is recruiting a Credit Analyst with expertise in construction
- Ensure the implementation of the Action Plan of the Management in particular and globally of the Bank, by the Coordination and the Animation of the activities of study and analysis of the requests for credits relating to the sector of activity BTP, Market Public and real estate, in strict compliance with the procedures, policies and regulations in force.
- Monitor the outcome of all commitments given.
- Carry out a counter-analysis of loan application files relating to the construction, public procurement and real estate sector of activity;
- Ensure the proper outcome of projects financed by the Bank through site visits accompanied by assessments;
- Monitor the payment of customer accounts;
- Maintain communication with the various project owners;
- Produce reliable summary reports;
- Set up a monitoring strategy for the Bank’s construction portfolio.
Experience wanted :
- 2 years minimum in the follow-up and/or the realization of road sites and/or construction of buildings and/or industries.
- Experience in a design office would be an asset.
Level of study: Civil Engineer
- Rigor, dynamism, good sense of organization, spirit of synthesis and analysis, good adaptability and good interpersonal skills.
Deadline for submitting applications: 09/05/2022
Send your applications to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com