Corporate Communications Officer
We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing communication strategy for the Business Unit and Country by adapting global level communications campaigns and implementing at country level.
Your role as a Corporate Communications Officer
Your position will encompass the following
Internal Communication: Catalyst for unifying and inspiring a highly engaged workforce
- Establish an internal communications strategy in partnership with the Business Leadership and HR
- Align internal communications channels (such as Workplace, newsletters, email bulletin and other business accounts platforms) with all employees for the purpose of increasing engagement within the business.
- Partner HR to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with functions and Business Units (BUs) to produce content for a variety of internal communications mediums
Public Relations: 3rd Party Advocacy
- Effectively map out relevant/key stakeholders and develop effective PR strategies and campaigns
- Draft timely press releases, talking points, case studies and product launches etc. per business requirements
- Create press/media kits for events & activities
- Manage PR calendar
Brand Marketing/External Relations: To be regarded as an aspirational point of reference for brand communications
- Develop accurate and timely key messages for all audiences to communicate and maintain ofi‘s corporate brand identity i.e., liaise with global team on website updates, producing corporate videos, corporate brochures etc.
- Ensure ofi‘s visual identity is represented consistently on an operational scale i.e maintain BU image bank and other brand collaterals
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in communication or related field
- Experienced in corporate communication
- Excellent bilingual proficiency – English and French
- Must have good leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills with great attention to details.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ofi.com.