Please note this vacancy is open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just UK residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as this is a 100% remote, Work-From-Home role.
We are inviting applications for multiple positions in the fields of community management and social media management. Some of the responsibilities and requirements listed may not be applicable to all roles.
Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
We are inviting applications for several positions to join a dedicated team supporting an iconic gaming franchise.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Building in-depth reports on community growth and engagement, and proposing improvements based on those findings.
- Assisting the developer by collating and reporting on player feedback.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of community management in gaming.
- Excellent English skills.
- Bilingualism (particularly English with French, Spanish or German) are required for some of the roles available.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media and community channels.
- Experience managing or moderating a thriving gaming community.
- Higher education in business administration, communication, adult education, or equivalent.
Please be aware that this role requires full-time availability. Typically, the position comes with a 5 days/week schedule (Monday to Friday).
Salary and Perks
- International cooperation with a global team on a fully-remote scale.
- An exciting video gaming project with an acclaimed client.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.