A company operating in the field of services is looking for a need for services: A Community Manager / Graphic designer , post based in Douala.
MISSIONS AND TASKS
His main tasks will be to:
- Participation in the development of the web communication strategy;
- Content creation;
- Creation of company communication materials
- Posting of editorial content;
- Development of communication on social networks;
- Creation and animation of community;
- Monitoring of e-reputation.
- Design of visuals and videos
The tasks will consist of:
- Participate in the development of the company’s communication strategy on social networks in consultation with management;
- Propose and create content to post on the networks to maintain the web presence (photos, images, videos, etc.) in accordance with the strategic orientations and objectives as well as the charter and philosophy of the institution;
- Adapt editorial content (editorial content, newsletter, images, videos, photos, etc.) by feeding the dedicated pages of social networks;
- Communicate on behalf of the company and its services on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, linked’In etc.), and develop its visibility on the web;
- Animate communication campaigns on the networks (sponsored or unsponsored campaigns);
- Ensure the referencing of the brand on the usual search engines;
- Create groups, promote exchanges, federate and retain Internet users around a friendly community (customers, bloggers, etc.).
- Animate through the dissemination of informative content, exchanges, answers to questions, possibly events for the research of the intended target;
- Ensure a watch on the web, be attentive to the echoes and the reputation of the institution or its services;
- Participate in the development of materials in consultation with management;
- Create visuals (graphics and web design)
- Bac +2 minimum in IT, Web communication, digital marketing, IT and Web development;
- Be between 22 and 30 years old
- Experience at least one (02) years in a similar position;
- A good aptitude in computer graphics for the assembly of visuals (graphics and web design);
- Have skills in digital communication and good written expression;
- Good command of communication media (web);
- Knowledge of monitoring and research techniques;
- Have a spirit of curiosity, creativity and strength of proposals;
- Knowledge of web marketing tools.
- Mastery of graphic design software (Photoshop, AI, Indesign etc)
- Good French expression
HOW TO APPLY?
If you want to be part of an institution where performance is valued in a friendly atmosphere, then quickly send us your CV + Photos via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject of your email and according to your city of residence: WM/INF-CDP23
Deadline: March 3, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.