DONSYL is a web and digital agency based in Yaoundé, Cameroon, and specialized in the design, development, hosting and SEO of websites. We assist you from the design of your site to the handling of your administration area.
For the needs of Services, we are looking for a Community manager F/H.
Under the direction of the head of the e-commerce and web-marketing department, you will be in charge of the animation of social networks, the creation of web content and more generally the community management of an e-commerce site.
Participation in the development of the brand’s web communication strategy:
- Participates in the development of the brand’s communication strategy on social networks in consultation with the communication, marketing and management departments.
- Creation, writing of content and posting of editorial content: feed and animate the pages dedicated to social networks (Facebook; instagram, Tiktok, Youtube..)
- Development of communication on social networks: represent the brand on social networks (Facebook, Youtube, etc.), develop its visibility and reputation on the web.
- Community creation and animation: promote exchanges, federate and retain Internet users around a friendly community (customers, influencers, etc.), animate the dissemination of informative content, exchanges, answers to questions.
- Development of partnerships and collaboration (brands, influencers, etc.)
- Monitoring of e-reputation: ensuring monitoring on the web, listening to the echoes and the reputation of the brand.
- Technology watch: in charge of detecting new tools or new social media on which the brand would benefit from positioning itself (TickTock, etc.)
- Activity analysis: measure and ensure the ROI of the actions carried out
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same role.
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign, PremierPro)
- Video montage
- facebook business
- Pack Office
- sensitivity to the world of selling products online
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject of the request.
Expiry date: 26-03-2023