Nkap is looking for 01 Community Manager as part of its activities
- Interaction with the fan community
- Live broadcasts and creation of events (usually online)
- Content creation: writing articles, graphic creations, photos, videos, interviews…
- Informational and competitive intelligence
- Editing of statistical reports on the results obtained.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of corporate communication / Digital Marketing or equivalent. Minimum Bac + 3 in Business Communication.
- Little extra: knowledge of Hootsuite or Buffer platforms, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite.
- Impeccable spelling and syntax
- Ability to constantly monitor one’s sector of activity and new web trends on social networks
- In-depth knowledge of the use of social networks and ability to create buzz
- Knowledge of SEO practices and internet traffic analysis (Google Analytics) is a plus
- Graphic/editing skills are a plus.
How to apply?
Send your CV + cover letter specifying the job title in subject to the address email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of applications: 31 Dec 2022