As part of strengthening its activities, a local company is recruiting a Community Manager.
Your role will be to:
- Participate in the development of the web communication strategy: you participate in the development of the company’s communication strategy on social networks in consultation with the communication, marketing and management departments.
- Upload editorial content
- Develop communication on social networks: you represent the company and its services on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), and develop its visibility on the web.
- Create and animate the community: creation of groups, federation and loyalty of Internet users around a friendly community (customers, bloggers, etc.)
- Moderate user comments and contributions.
- Take care of the e-reputation
- Ensure technology watch
- Production of advertising flyers, catalogs;
- Create videos to animate the editorial line of social networks;
- Office Pack (In particular, very good knowledge of Excel)
- Adobe/Canva Suite
- Photography and videos
- Knowledge of applications for creating social media content
- You have training in communication and/or marketing.
- You are organized, proactive and have good analytical skills.
- You have a taste for challenge and like to be proactive.
- You are perfectly comfortable with social networks.
- You have an appetite for electricity and the world of retail.
Job location: Douala, Akwa
- Education level min. required: Bac+2 or equivalent
- Minimum experience level. required: 1 year or more
- Languages: French (Fluent), English;
Application documents: CV, cover letter, certificate of achievement or
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your application documents to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 20/12/2022 at 6 p.m.